WRLR 98.3 and Comcast will rebroadcast the candidate forum held on October 8 at the Round Lake Beach Cultural and Civic Center.
WRLR 98.3 will rebroadcast the event on Sunday, October 12 at noon. You can find it on the radio at 98.3 FM, streaming at www.WRLR.fm, and Tune-In® App.
Comcast will show the forum on its Public Access Channel on every Sunday at 2 pm, through November 2. The Public Access Channel is Channel 17 in most of Lake County.
Candidates from the following races participated in the forum:
- State Representative District 62 (Drobinski & Yingling)
- Lake County Board District 6 (Werfel & Wylie)
- Lake County Clerk (Kilkelly & Wyckoff)
- Lake County Sheriff (Curran & Patt)
- Lake County Treasurer (Ryback & Stolman)
|Candidates for Countywide Offices on Stage.|
|Mano a Mano Executive Director, Megan McKenna de Mejia|
distributing translation headsets
|Sign at the RLBCCC|
|Some of the devoted folks from WRLR 98.3|